There are 3 ticket booths located conveniently around the Fair periphery. They are identified by American Flags at each booth, (of course, one could simply follow the stream of people from the parking lots).
To Make your Fair experience more enjoyable:
- Pets are not permitted on the Fairgrounds, with the exception of Service Animals.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted through the gates, beer can be purchased and consumed inside the Fairgrounds.
- Comfortable shoes should be worn … the Fairground is large and requires some walking between attractions, concessions, displays, rides, etc. There is a shuttle that runs inside the Fairgrounds, simply flag it down and hop onboard.
- Personal golf carts are not permitted, although motorized wheel chairs are okay. Keep in mind that some of the gravel paths can be hard to navigate with these devices.
Wednesday – Seafood Fest (5:00-9:00pm)
Tickets are $25 per person which includes admission to the Fair. These tickets should be bought in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets available at the gate. No other events will be taking place.
Thursday – Carload Night: Best bargain of the Fair!
- Bring your entire family or friends in one car, van or truck and pay a flat $40 fee to enter the Fair and enjoy “all you can ride” wristbands for everyone in the vehicle.
- Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- Passengers must be legally seated in vehicle. (No passengers in truck beds please).
- Single entry admission only tickets are available for $10 each for guests age 4 and older.
Friday – Sunday
- $8 Adults
- $8 Children 5 and up
- Children 4 and under enter for FREE
*Friday Specials* (11:00 am – 2:00pm Only)
- Senior Citizens (55 and up) pay $1 between 11am and 2pm and enjoy the Fair for as long as you care to stay.
- School and Day Care Special Group Rates (Please call 757-357-2291 for details)
- All other patrons must pay regular fair admission.Gates close at 11pm.