Fair Admission Prices
There are 3 ticket booths located conveniently around the Fair periphery. They are identified by American Flags at each booth.
**Purchase your tickets online now!**
You must print the tickets
Click for the Fair Map!
To make your Fair experience more enjoyable:
- Pets are not permitted on the Fairgrounds, with the exception of Service Animals.
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages permitted through the gates, beer can be purchased and consumed inside the Fairgrounds.
- Wear comfortable shoes … the Fairground is large and requires some walking between attractions, concessions, displays, rides, etc. There is a shuttle that runs inside the Fairgrounds, simply flag it down and hop aboard.
- Personal golf carts are not permitted, although motorized wheel chairs are okay … keep in mind that some of the gravel paths can be hard to navigate with these devices.
- Credit cards will be accepted at each admission booth to pay admission charges and ATM machines are available inside the Fairgrounds.
- Sorry, but checks are not accepted at the admission booths.
Wednesday September 13, 2017 – Seafood Fest (4:00pm-9:00pm)
Tickets are $35 per person at the gate. There will be a limited number of tickets available at the gate. No other events will be taking place.
Thursday September 14, 2017 – Carload Night: Best bargain of the Fair! (5:00pm-10:00pm)
- Bring your entire family or friends in one car, van or truck and pay a flat $40 fee to enter the Fair and enjoy “all you can ride” wristbands for everyone in the vehicle.
- Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- Passengers must be legally seated in vehicle. (No passengers in truck beds please).
- Single entry admission only tickets are available for $10 each for guests age 6 and older.
Friday September 15, 2017 (10:00am-11:00pm), Saturday September 16, 2017 (10:00am-11:00pm), Sunday September 17, 2017 (11:00am-6:00pm)
- Ages 6 to 12 years $5
- Ages 13 and above $10
- Children 5 and under enter for FREE
- 2 Day pass $18 (online only)
- 3 Day pass $26 (online only)
*Friday Specials* September 15, 2017 (10:00 am – 2:00pm Only)
- Senior Citizens (55 and up) and Elementary School Children pay $1 between 10am and 2pm and enjoy the Fair for as long as you care to stay.
- All other patrons must pay regular fair admission. Gates close at 11pm.
*Sunday Specials* September 17, 2017 (11:00am-6:00pm)
- Military Appreciation Day – Show your Military ID and admission is only $5